Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday and Exercises Again

We will go to exercises again this morning. We missed Monday because of the snow. But the snow is nearly gone now. It is cold. I think it was 19 degrees last time I looked. We are forecast rain for Friday and Saturday.

This will be a good day for our leftover chili. I am out of scoops but may go get some later when I take the congregational directory in to be duplicated at Service Office and Supply. They are in the same shopping strip.I like cooking about twice a week and eating out and having leftovers the other days. We had this chili the first time on Monday.  I'm not sure what we will have on Thursday. I haven't decided yet.I like to alternate pork, chicken, ground beef, and fish. I have that pork sirloin Karan gave me and I had divided into two meals and may fix it again for tomorrow with boiled potatoes and a veggie.  

More later...

We had our chili and it was very good. I put the pork sirloin in the frig to thaw and we will have that and fried potatoes and a veggie for lunch on Thursday. Bob will bring his coleslaw. I will probably fix another pudding for dessert.  He wants to take me to El Pueblo for Friday. That will be neat.

Katie had me shelf read part of the  afternoon. I cleaned shelves as I went. Later she had another project for me. She had redone her application for a grant and she had me reassemble the application for the board to see. I put away several hundred DVDs.

I developed a very sore upper back and a sore right elbow today. I will take a couple of Aleve before bed. Bob came over and watched Nature on PBS and had wine with me. He went home at 8:00. 

I stayed up another hour after my bath but then Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: