Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday and Breakfast at the Baptist Church

The Lion's Club Bob belongs to is having a pancake breakfast this morning at the Baptist Church here and I bought a ticket from him yesterday. So in twenty minutes or so, I will go up town and have breakfast there.

I got up at 5:00..as usual. After I got myself ready for the day, I let Missy out for awhile. To get her back in I had to pick her up and carry her. She never wants to come back in. I understand that and yet I cannot stay out indefinitely.  And I cannot let her stay out by herself when the neighborhood has some territorial cats.

Now she's in the bedroom or den...pouting.

I'm anticipating hearing from Elnora this morning.  I don't know what to expect for the day and tomorrow until I do.

More later....

I finally heard from Elnora this morning. She can't come after all....maybe in June when her life settles down.

I decided not to cook today so Bob and I went up to Sirloin Stockade and had lunch. 

Then I just read most of the afternoon and later went over to the Country Time Antique Mall and just looked around.  Then I came back here and worked on my computer. I saved some files on a thumb drive.

Bob will be over later for wine and to watch the news.


No comments: