Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday and Cakes

I will go to Independence this morning to take our cakes up to the First Christian Church. Then I will go get my hair done. I washed it Saturday evening but it always looks plain until Kathy does it. She knows how to use the curling iron. :)

I iced Bob's cake before I went to bed last night. This morning I loaded the Coffeyville cakes into my trunk. I will leave at 8:20 to take them up.

I'm in a quandary about what to have for lunch today. I made the tuna noodle casserole  yesterday and it was good but I hate to fix another casserole because we will have the rest of the tuna noodle casserole tomorrow. I'll check in the freezer and see what I might have in frozen meat.

I slept well last night again. I have been drinking one cup of Chai Latte after I get home from work. That may help me sleep.

More later.....

I got my hair done after delivering the cakes. Then I went to Juanita's to balance her checkbook. After that I went to Big Cheese and got a pizza for our lunch.  After lunch and Bob had left, I went on to work. 

The day I have been dreading has come. Katie started me on scanning the non fiction books. That's the entire north side of the library. There are two aisles on the south side and I got one aisle finished this afternoon.  When I got home I was really tired. Bob came over for wine and we watched the news on PBS. At 7:00 he went home and I took my bath and watched the History Channel until 9:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: