Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday and Two Hours Work

Today Bob and I will have breakfast and later, at 9:00, I will go work at the library for two hours. That will make up for two of the four hours I missed yesterday for the Good Friday closing. After work, I would like to go to Bartlesville and shop for a new top to go with my new brown slacks. I'll warm up the chicken tetrazzini and after he leaves, I'll go by myself.

He should be here anytime to pick me up for breakfast at Eggbert's. I'll get back to this after breakfast if I'm interrupted.

I'm busy at this time trying to get a list together for the 80th Birthday Bash we're having May 16-17. This has got to be the last reunion I take part in. I'm just too busy to deal with these things anymore.  I spend most mornings trying to get everything here at home done so I can go to work and then come home and rest. That Phyllis, who doesn't have to work and lives in Oklahoma comes up with these ideas but then I am the one who has to get them all organized and I'm too busy to deal with it anymore.

More later....

I worked my two hours on Saturday and then Bob and I went to Bartlesville where I shopped for a new top. I finally found two at Dillard's. Christopher and banks said brown was out of season now. Tough! I found two at Dillard's.

We got back home and I was very tired....all that walking, I guess.

I still had my potato salad and baked beans to make for Easter dinner. I got that done before 6:00.  I will do the coffee cake in the morning.  It's for the breakfast at church.

Anyhow he came over for wine and left at 7:00. I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner until 9:00 when I went to bed.

No comments: