Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday and Exercises Again

Today will be the only other day we have exercises since Friday is Good Friday and the senior center is closed. The library will be closed too.  I don't know what I will do with the day off. I want to do something though.

I plan to have chicken tettrazzini for lunch today with a veggie and perhaps the leftover tomatoes Bob brought yesterday. We will have fruit for dessert.

I imagine I will be scanning bar codes again at work today. I am still working on mysteries.  I don't recall how many more aisles I have to do. I will try to remember to count today. Of course, I still have all the non fiction side. That is the entire north side of the library.

Missy wanted to go out this morning so I let her out for awhile. She wandered off though so I went to get her. I insisted she come back home and she did but she growled and hissed at me all the way.  :) She's such a character.  I sure don't want her to encounter another cat and get into another fight. I spent well over $100 getting her well the last time that happened two years ago. She was in the hospital for a week.  Then I gave her antibiotic injections for a week after that. She had developed an enormous cyst where that stray had bit her on the back.  She really has never been as spry since that incident.

Here are the photos of the completed yard work.
This is the east side of the apartment where the pile of leaves were left.

This is the front..between the apartments.
And this is the area that needed trimming. Jeannie still had to go our and sweep the walks. They left that for us to do. Betty also should have the air conditioners checked over before the season begins. I don't know whether she will do that or not.

More later...

I finished scanning the bar codes for the mysteries at the library. I don't know what will be next. I also separated out the 2014 magazines from the 2015 magazines and put the new ones in containers and labeled them so they will be easy to locate.  I was very tired when I got off work. I cleaned two more DVDs and put away dozens of them.

Bob came over for wine and the news. he left at 8:00 and I took my bath and sat in the recliner with Missy in my lap.  I stayed up until 10:00 and saw the last of the PBS show on cancer. Then I went to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The yard looks good. How old is Missy?

Margie's Musings said...

Twelve years old. That's 84 in human years!