Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday and Eating Out

Yesterday evening Bob suggested we go out to El Pueblo for lunch today. That was fine with me. I was fresh out of lunch ideas.  The job absolutely zaps me. I stayed up last night until 10:00 and watched PBS. Then I awoke this morning at 4:00 AM. I could not get back to sleep so I just got up.

I don't know how long I can keep up this pace. I never seem to get rested. I have lost six pounds since I started this job.

More later...

Katie wasn't  at the library until 4:00. Her day was full of meetings. I spent the day shelf reading and putting away DVDs. That gave me some opportunity to rest from scanning bar codes. Bob came over for wine but left at 7:00. I took my bath and put my PJs on to watch PBS programming. 

The doorbell rang and I ran to get a robe and answer it. It was the caretaker from the apartments next door.  He had one of his residents call to tell him that the man who did our mowing on Monday missed a huge patch of grass right across from her apartment and it was 10 feet by 20 feet in size. He took his weed eater out there and trimmed it but he wanted me to contact our owner and report that. He doesn't want to be in charge of our mowing.  I tried to reach both Martha and Betty but had to just leave a message and I went to bed at 9:00...exhausted. I had been up since 4:00 AM and had a busy day.

At 10:00 my phone rang and it was Betty calling me back. She didn't realize it was after 10:00 and apologized. I told her about the mowing problem and then I lost a signal. I went right back to sleep.

No comments: