Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Again!

Thank goodness it's Saturday! This morning Bob will come by and we will go to breakfast at Eggberts.  Later this morning, about 10:00, we will go over to Cherryvale for the Cherry Blossom Festival. We will eat at Just Us for lunch.  It's supposed to be a lovely day in the low 80s!

Then I will need to go to Wal Mart and pick up a baby gift for Joyce's grandchild. It's a boy and is not born yet. The shower is at 2:00 this afternoon at the Trinity United Methodist Church.

I also need to get a few groceries while I'm out there.

More later....

We did go to breakfast at Eggberts.  Then I arranged my day to get everything done.

What a busy day this has been! I went to Wal Mart and bought the baby gift and paper to wrap it and also a bow. When I got home I wrapped the gift  and got it ready for the shower.  Then Bob came and we went to Cherryvale for the Cherry Blossom Festival.  It was quite a bit smaller then usual. We noticed it was smaller last year too. These things are everywhere and perhaps they are all shrinking. Mayfest over at Caney is Memorial Day weekend and Sunfest at Bartlesville the first weekend in June.

Afterward we went to "Just Us" for their lunch buffet and had our usual good lunch with the favorite pie and ice cream for dessert.

After that, I rushed home to attend the shower. It was well attended although, surprisingly, I was the only one there from our Living the Questions group.

After that, I came home and was very tired. Bob called later in the evening and said he was going to forgo the wine since he was tired too.

I took my bath and put my PJs on as usual and sat in the recliner with Missy in my lap until bedtime at 9:00. 

No comments: