Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday and Church With a Guest Speaker

In a little while I will mix up my meatloaf for the dinner after church today. We have a guest minister coming and we always have a dinner after church when that happens.  I will take a meatloaf for the dinner.

But first I'll bring everyone up to date with my schedule. Tomorrow I will make a green bean casserole for the funeral of Judy's brother at Trinity United Methodist Church. I am to take it to the church  at 10:30. The service is at 11:30. I probably will not be able to stay for the dinner since I need to be at work at 1:00. I could be a little late any other day and make up the time on Saturday but Mondays are humongous!  There will be several hundred DVDs to put away in the machines and then I have to file the cases in the book cases. That usually takes me from 1:00 until 3:30 at least. Then I will have the new fiction books to put away.  It will be huge...as usual.

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 4:00 and went to the bathroom. Then I had trouble getting back to sleep. It didn't help that Missy mewed for me to get up. We had our usual argument over "going outside".  After I get that meatloaf mixed up, I will take her out for an hour.  She is waiting patiently now.

More later...

I got the meatloaf in the microwave oven and done and then took Missy out for an hour and a half. She was delighted.

Bob came by and read the paper and we left for church by nearly 9:00. We had a nice group there for us.

The message was good and the dinner was too. I got my newsletters finished and now am working on this blog.  I will put the letters out on the mailbox for the mailman tomorrow.

I want to change my clothes now and perhaps do a load of laundry this afternoon. It's only 2:30. It's almost 97 degrees outside. I am sure glad my air conditioning is fixed now.

More later....

Well, I got my laundry done and also went to Braums and bought my milk and yogurt. While I was there I saw that they had Butter Brickle ice cream so I bought a three quart carton. Bob really likes Butter Brickle ice cream...especially Braums. He does nice things for me every once in awhile so I thought I would buy Butter Brickle ice cream. :)

He will be over after while to watch 60 Minutes. 

No comments: