Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday At Last

Today I must go to the market. I am out of everything. I was going to go yesterday after breakfast with the Breakfast Club but it poured down rain. Earlier I was going to go on Wednesday but went to Utopia instead and met the exercise group for coffee. When I left there, I didn't have time to shop so I put it off another day.

Today we are simply having hamburgers and french fries for lunch. I will go to the market first thing this morning and take my list.

Another thing I put off was my house cleaning and washing and changing my sheets. I will try to do that today too.  Today is my two hour day at the library.

We are going to Joplin tomorrow. Bob still has his gift card for Olive Garden and we also want to go to the mall to check out TJ Maxx. The last time we were there, I got some great coffee for my Kerig coffee maker. ...and it was cheap.  We will not eat breakfast out in the morning because we want to be prepared for the Olive Garden feast. We want to save our appetite for that.

I slept well last night. I only got up in the night one time and I got right back to sleep after that and slept until 5:00.

More later...

I started  my housework and laundry this morning and got it all done except for my bedding in the laundry and the dusting and vacuuming the two bedrooms. Then Bob texted me and I went up to Utopia and had coffee and a banana nut bread. Then I came home and fixed lunch and went to work. When I got home from work at 3:00. I finished the vacuuming and put the laundry in the dryer. I still have to strip my bed and dust in the morning before we leave for Joplin. I will do my housework on Fridays from now on. I have shorter work days on Friday.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you had a restful sleep. Only those of us that have sleep problems really understand.

Margie's Musings said...

I understand...that's true. It's something about the age....perhaps the aches and pains.

Anonymous said...

MoM: Shared your blog with Trudy, Gingers Aunt.

Margie's Musings said...

That's fine, son. She's a part of your family now. :)