Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday and Great China

Today Bob and I will eat lunch at Great China. That's his idea and I'm fine with it. I cooked yesterday although it was just hamburger and french fries. Tomorrow we may just have potato soup. I will also be going to breakfast with the girls at 9:00...and Bobby. Karan won't leave him alone and I don't blame her under the circumstances.  She is calling in Hospice for him today. Gretchen is back and will join us there. Joyce left yesterday for California.

This afternoon at 2:00 I will go try to help Marilyn with her computer. Jack used it all the time but Jack is gone now.  She appears to have forgotten what she might have known about it earlier. Anyhow, I will give it my best effort.

Bob is coming over now for me to write a check for him. He has Lion's Club tomorrow morning.  He wants to pay his dues.

More later....

I have swept leaves off the carport twice already this morning and I can just imagine how much more there will be after a hard freeze. I have filled three grocery bags so far.

Bob went home and now I need to go get gas in my car. I am down to less than a quarter tank after meeting Leslie last evening.

So...once more...later..

We had a great lunch at Great China and then I went over to Marilyn's to try to help her with her computer.  I hope I helped. She has a different provider than mine and the set up looks different. However, once I explored it, I found it fairly familiar.

Now I am home and listening to the music on my TV. There is no mail today and probably no paper so I am just fooling with the computer. It is 4:00 now.

More even later....

  

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Larrys mom had this same type.

Margie's Musings said...

Is that right! How pitiful!