Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday and a Sermon

This morning at church I will deliver that sermon I posted here. I got up early and dressed and baked my coffee cake and read the paper. I also did the crossword puzzle. After the coffeecake was finished baking, I let it cool and then iced it. My little great granddaughters just love that treat. They are Cheyenne 3 and Maia 5.

I will go over the sermon as soon as I finish this blog.

This afternoon, after lunch (I imagine we will go to El Pueblo unless no one but Phyllis wants to eat out with us and then we may just go over to "Just Us" at Cherryvale. They are open again now but only in the evenings except for Sundays.  Leslie is "on call" this weekend so she cannot got too far out of town. When she is called out during church, John sometimes takes the little girls to McDonald's.

I will do my letters when I get back home and then this evening I will watch the football playoffs.  I want a quiet day. This week has been so very busy.

More later....

By the way, Winky, the Corgi born with only one eye, has been adopted into a wonderful family.



Here she is! Isn't she cute!

Bob came over about 2:30 and told me the playoffs had already started. I have just finished my letters so we sat down and turned on the TV to watch it. It was very exciting. Denver won the game and will go on to the Superbowl 50 on February 7th.  When Bob left at 7:00, I took my bath and sat with Missy in the recliner. Then at 9:15, we went to bed. I was very tired!

No comments: