Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday and Game Day at the Senior Center

This afternoon I will go to game day at the senior center. I will make some lemon bars to take.

I didn't sleep all that well last night. I went to bed too early. I got up a little before 5:00 AM and got ready for my day.

Bob and I will not be going to see Mike in Joplin tomorrow. I got an e-mail from Laura this morning and he is going home from the hospital today.  That's amazing! He had four bypasses last Friday. So,in less then a week, he will be going home.

We will have chicken breasts, salad, and potatoes with veggies today for lunch/dinner. I have some cupcakes for dessert.


Bob dropped by on his way to his exercise class. I was working on Dennis's resume. Then I discovered how to upload the one he is distributing.  So now he has two....the one I developed on Kansas Works and the one we put together for him to take around to prospective employers. It is more complete.

More later...

Bob came over for lunch/dinner. We had the chicken and it was all good.  Then he checked his bank balance and e-mail and left his notebook to finish charging. When I got back from game day, I put it away.   I enjoyed the afternoon.

More even later....

Bob came back a little after 5:00 and stayed until 7:00. He left then and I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner until 9:00 when I finally went to bed.

No comments: