Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday and Cakes

This morning I am leaving in about thirty minutes to deliver the cakes I have in my trunk to the First Christian Church in Independence.  I will then go to get my hair shampooed.

I slept really well last night. I got up about 5:20 so I slept later then usual. I just had a bowl of cereal for my breakfast. I needed something in the stomach to take my meds. When I get home from Independence, I will fix lunch. We will have tuna cakes and potatoes with a veggie and the rest of Bob's coleslaw. I still have fruit and a few cookies for dessert. I will need to bake cookies some day this week though...maybe this afternoon.

Tomorrow afternoon, I am going to the senior center to play bingo. It's something different to do and I am pretty bored with staying this close to home. I would love to go to Owasso to the Olive Garden...if Bob EVER gets over his cold.  It's nearly three weeks now.

I have a 9:00 doctor's appointment on Wednesday the 20th. It's just so I get my meds refilled.  The only new thing I have to report is the indigestion I get when I eat something after 4:00. I think that's just the mileage. Yogurt doesn't cause it and yogurt is what I usually eat about 5:00. That appointment is a ways off though so I won't sweat it.

Miss Kitty has come up with something different. She tore up a Good News newspaper I had laying on the daybed and she is napping on it. She tore that up a couple of days ago but has continued to lie on it.

Cats!

Here she is!

More later....

Well, lunch is finished and cleaned up. I also baked some chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. Now I am going to rest awhile.  It's a little after 2:00 and the mailman hasn't come yet. It's a pretty day and Missy wanted to go out. First both other cats were out too...the stray and David's cat too. So she came back in. Then I took her out again and Robert came over to visit. She doesn't know him so she wanted back inside again.

Darn cat!

This is Esther's daughter's puppy. They named him Herbie.



Darling, isn't he? He's purebred Corgi. And is from Hoover and Mini.



This is Kelly's daughter's Corgi. His name is Batman. He's cute too! He's checking out his dad, Hoover.


No comments: