Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday and Another Big Day

I got up about 5:00 this morning and made my coffeecake after breakfast. I started to take Missy out on the carport but she spied that black cat from across the street and I thought it best that we come back in for awhile. It was under the car of one of those folks who live there. When we tried to go back out the car was gone and the cat was also. I iced the coffeecake and then I took her back out for awhile. I watered my plants and even went around back and watered the tomato plant. She came out back too and enjoyed being outside for awhile. It was nice and cool.

I did a small load of laundry this morning. Just some towels my dust mitt and my pj's. It's in the dryer now.

I will load the food for the basket dinner and the coffeecake into my trunk in awhile.  Then I will pick up Bob and we will go out to church. I will have my coffeecake, the goulash, the glazed carrots and Bob's salad to go out. He will take the burritos that Karan gave us. This will be a large enough crowd to use them. There must be a dozen of them.

We have a guest speaker today and that's why the basket dinner.  Afterward I will take Bob back home and come back to the apartment to do the newsletters and get them ready for the mail. I also want to get a sympathy card ready for Billie Jo and her family. She lost her sister, Jody, on Thursday.

This evening I will go pick up Gary for the Living the Questions group that meets at Karan's home at 7:00 this evening.   It will be a big day! That group usually doesn't break up until 9:00.

It was a good session.  I got home about 9:00 after taking Bob and Gary home and then I took my bath and went to bed.

No comments: