Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday and Exercises and Bunco Again

I did not sleep all that well last night. I thought I would since I went to bed later. But I awoke at 2:15 and it was on and off from then on. I got up at 4:45, fed Missy and myself and watched the weather channel to get the temperature. It was 66 degrees! In August! That's unbelievable!

Anyhow after I ate my cereal and took my meds, I took Missy out for awhile. She wandered off twice while I was busy so I eventually brought her back into the apartment. That's punishment enough for her. Poor thing! She was alone most of yesterday and I will be gone today too except at about 10:00 when I get home from exercise class. Bunco starts at 2:00 since it's at Asbury Village this afternoon.

At lunchtime I will make tuna cakes again. I have some leftover potatoes that I will fry with onion and we will have broccoli for our veggie and Bob will probably bring a salad. I have fruit and cookies for dessert.

I guess there is no PINCH meeting this evening. I haven't heard a thing from Carol, who notifies us of the time and place. We canceled last month because so many were ill and had been in the hospital. The month before only three showed up. It may have run it's course.

More later...

Carol is very sick and under the care of a home health nurse. Alfonzo is now well either We are cancelling tonight's meeting. Maybe we can begin again in September after Howard and Judy are back here. Paul will be having dialysis tonight and can't be there either.

After the Bunco games at Asbury Village I came home and read the papers.  Bob came over at 5:00 and read them too. He stayed for the news and one episode of the old "Big Bang Theory" and then went home. I took my bath and put my p.j.s on to watch American Experience again tonight.  I will probably go to bed at 10:00 again.

No comments: