Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday and Housecleaning Day

I will clean today. Gay will be coming tomorrow and so I will change the bed tomorrow instead of today. I will try to get the bathroom and the kitchen floors done before 10:00. I have an appointment with the dentist office at 10:00 to get that crown cemented back on. I cleaned the old cement out of it myself.

I slept well again last night. My arm did not hurt bad enough to keep me awake. I had my breakfast and fed Missy and then took her out for awhile. She found it too cold and was ready to come back in in just a short while. I read the paper and did the crossword puzzle.

Scott texted me this morning and we texted back and forth for awhile. He is looking forward to my trip back there in December. ...as am I. He said Ginger got the garage all organized and everything neat. He has been working 12 hour days and seven days a week himself. I don't know how long that will go on. I forgot to ask.

More later...I'd better get on those floors.

I got the apartment cleaned...all but my bedroom and I'll get it soon.  I just got back from the dentist. That was a quick $120. to re-cement a crown on and with two x-rays. 

I got the bedroom cleaned and will only have to strip the bed tomorrow to wash the sheets. I will sleep on the daybed with Missy while Gay is here tomorrow night.

I cleaned and vacuumed the two velvet chairs and the recliner too. It had been awhile since I did that.  I also took the leaf out of my dining room table. Now it is round again. I want to be able to use my round tablecloths from time to time.

Bob came over shortly after five and stayed to watch the news until 7:00. When he went home I took my bath and put my p.j.s on and later about 8:30, I went to bed. It had been a busy day.

No comments: