Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday at Sirloin Stockade.

I got up about 6:00 and dressed. Gay slept in until 7:00. While she dressed, I took Missy out on the carport. After awhile we came in. It was a little chilly even for Missy.

Gay and I left for breakfast about 8:45 and we had a good visit with those who showed up for breakfast. She left after breakfast to get back to Chanute and her 98 year old mother. She was very proud of her caregiver for letting her come to her 60th class reunion.

When I got home, Bob came over and we went to Bartlesville and walked around the mall. Then we went to McCalister's and had lunch. We got back about 2:00 something. He went home to take his nap and I came in to read the mail.

More later...

I had an e-mail from Gay this evening. Tony got home this afternoon and Gay was so glad to see him.

Bob came back over about 5:15 and stayed until 7:00 when he went home. I took my bath and Missy and I went to bed about 9:00.

It was a busy day.