Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday and Exercises and Annother Huge Day

I will go to exercises this morning and afterward will warm up the ham and potato casserole we had on Monday for lunch. We will have a veggie and Bob's salad with it. I have some cupcakes for dessert.

This afternoon, after lunch...I will go out to Asbury Village to play bunco there at 2:00.  Later at 5:30, I will go to a PINCH meeting. Then I will come home and watch the last "debate". It's hardly a debate. Donald doesn't debate. He interrupts constantly and will not pay any attention to the moderator's attempts to keep the debate to the subject and keep Donald from trying to take it over. It's the last "debate" before the election and I don't expect any different behavior from him. All he can do is try to take it over.

I have already fed Missy and myself and worked the crossword puzzle in the Reporter this morning. so I am ready for daylight when I can take Missy out for awhile. She is being very patient. She loves to go out on the carport in the mornings.

More later...

Sure enough...it was a very busy day. I did go to exercise class and afterward warmed up the casserole for lunch. Bob brought a nice salad and we had broccoli and cauliflower as a veggie.I had those cupcakes for dessert.

I went to Bunco at Asbury Village and after that to the PINCH meeting. Just as I was leaving Bob came. he had forgotten about my PINCH meeting. He said he would just stay and read the papers. It was late getting finished and when I got home Bob was gone.  

I watched the third and last debate. What a debacle!  Trump simply just called Hillary names and had no real substance to anything he said. Even when the moderator asked them to make a civil closing statement, he couldn't manage that.  She is now far ahead of him in the polls. Thanks goodness! He has no presidential demeanor.  He is crude and insulting. He wouldn't even say he would accept her as the new president if she won.

Then Missy and I went to bed. What a day!

No comments: