Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out


I slept very well last night. I didn't even wake up once until 4:45 and then I just got up and made the bed and dressed.

Bob will come by about 7:00 and pick me up for breakfast out. We have breakfast out every Saturday...anymore usually at Eggberts.

I don't have a plan for the day. I may read that book I've been working on for our Church School class. A lot depends on the weather.

My friend, Gay, called yesterday. Tony, her husband, starts his dialysis on  Monday and we will meet at Cherryvale for lunch there at their Pizza Hut. His dialysis goes from 12:00 until 4:00 so he will either read or sleep during the process. She is not sure what time she can meet me and will either call or text me when she can get away.  Her sister, Adele, will stay with their mother. It's been a great help having Adele and her husband there in Chanute to help.

At  lunchtime today, Bob and I will have our hamburgers and french fries. Since we will have a large breakfast, we will probably eat later around 1:30.

Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast so I imagine I had better get back to this later...

I fed Missy and later, after Bob came to pick me up, we had breakfast too...at Eggbert's. This time we had omelets. They were very good.

More even later...my laundry is finished and I need to get it into the dryer.

I read most of the afternoon. Bob came over at 1:00 and we had lunch. He stayed and did some laundry here.  After he left, I came back in and played some Free Cell  on the computer. Missy is sleeping in the recliner in the living room right now.

I see on my daughter's Facebook page that they took the puppies to the vet and had their tails docked and had then declawed too.

 

There they are...poor little things. They must be exhausted!

More even later...

Bob came over about 5:00 and read the paper and watched the news. he went home shortly before 7:00 and I took my bath and got the clocks set back an hour for the end of daylight saving time. Missy and I sat in the recliner and watched TV until I got too tired.

Closer to 9:00, I went to bed.

No comments: