Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day in Florida

I didn't sleep well last night. I am still trying to take cold, I guess. I have fought this cold ever since I got here. So the man that sat next to me on the plane to Charlotte must have done a job on me.

I need to text Bill this morning and thank him for the Kindle book he gave me for Christmas. He is so faithful to do that every birthday and every Christmas.  I will wait until it is later in Kansas though.

I need my friends and family to know I cannot use my e-mail "out" while I am here. The mail still comes "in" but texting and this blog are my only way to tell anyone "Merry Christmas" or "thank you".

More later...

I just peeled some potatoes for Ginger. She has begun our Christmas dinner. It will be done in two crock pots. One for scalloped potatoes and one for the stuffing. She will do the ham and the mushrooms in the oven.

I cleaned up after the preparations.  That's one thing I could do to help.

More later....

Got the dishwasher loaded and ready to go to the movie.

More later...

The movie was called "Fences" and starred Denzel Washington. It was a very slow start and almost never gets going.  Ginger did not like it at all. I thought it was good once it got going but I wasn't sure it was going to get going.

When I finish this I am going to get my bath and get ready for bed. I didn't sleep well last night at all.


No comments: