Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday and Laundry

I slept well last night.  I woke up just once but got right back to sleep.  I got up at 5:00 and noticed Scott was not up yet. I wasn't sure what time he generally got up or I would have woke him. Sure enough, about 5:45 he got up and said he was running late. He needed the Dayquil I didn't take so I gave it to him. He grabbed a cup of coffee and took off.

I will do laundry today. I will do a load for myself and get my laundry washed up and then I will do several loads for him. I haven't looked to see what he has in his basket yet but will.... after I finish my coffee.

It looks like about six loads of laundry. That will be my project for today. I have it all sorted and have T-shirts...or mostly T-shirts in there now.  There is a load of underwear, one of the scrubs Ginger wears to work , one of jeans, and one of whites. I guess I will throw mine in with her delicates.

There are several stacks of clean clothing in there now on the counter. Scott did not get it put away last night. Maybe I can get him to do that tonight. I will fold the laundry I am doing now into the basket, I guess. There is no counter space for it. Maybe if I look in Ginger's closet, I can figure out where some of it goes.

In the meantime, I will have a cup of tea and turn on the news.

More later...

One load in the dryer and another in the washer. Three to go. This gives me something productive to do.

I'm down to the last load in the washer and the next to last load in the dryer. I will cut up our leftover ham for a ham and potato casserole tomorrow.

I have put away the clothing that I found a place to put. Scott will have to help me find the place for the rest.

More even later....back to cutting up ham for the casserole.

More later....

I finally finished the ham trimming and left some for sandwiches too. If Scott will run by the market this afternoon after we eat, I will pick up the ingredients for a ham and potato casserole. We will need some PicSweet veggies and same salad makings too.  If he needs NyQuil again this evening, we will need to get that too and green tea and Chai Latte. I want to get some cream of celery soup too for the base.

More even later...

I forgot the PicSweet veggies so we will just have to make do with what is on hand.

I did get all the laundry done and the towels are in the dryer now. We went over to St. Mary's so Scott could work out and then we came back to Yulee and ate dinner at a Japanese restaurant.  After that, we went to the market and bought some of our groceries for tomorrow's casserole dish. I brought home half of my dinner and Scott will take it for his lunch tomorrow. 

We are back home now and will watch TV this evening until bedtime.


No comments: