Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday and Exercise Class

I never did get to the blog yesterday. I gave my sermon and then we went over to "Just Us" for lunch afterward. Phyllis went with us.

After lunch we took Phyllis back to her car at church and Bob took me home before he went home. I worked on my congregational newsletters and got them sent off and three out on the mailbox for those who have no e-mail.

Then I just rested until Bob came over to watch 60 Minutes with me. After that he went home and I took my bath and later went to bed.

I slept well last night. I only woke up once. And I managed to get back to sleep.

The copy machine at church ran out of toner yesterday so I will go to the Service Office and Supply this morning and buy a new one. Hopefully they will have one in stock.  If not, I hope they can get one in just a couple of days. I will need to get it out to church before next Sunday.

I will go to exercise class first. Bob has a doctor's appointment this morning at 9:30 so he will not be going.

More later...

After breakfast I changed the water in my flowers sent to me by Scott and Ginger for my birthday.  They still look fresh. This photo shows all my birthday gifts.Leslie also took me to lunch. Had a great lunch although way too much to eat. 

Aren't those flowers lovely? To the left of them is the Sensy Leslie gave me. It makes the apartment smell like Christmas. I also got several neat birthday cards. They are set up behind the flowers. Bill gave me a book. I will read it on the plane when I go to Florida for Christmas.  Cyndi gave me a box of chocolates and so did Juanita.

More later...

I see Ginger received my birthday gift. It's a fast charger for her phone.





 This was taken at her birthday dinner. Don't they look happy?




Here's another photo of them.


Bob came in the afternoon and paid his bills online. When he came back in the evening he brought popcorn. I popped it and that was our supper.

After he left, I lay on the sofa and lifted Missy up to lie with me. At 9:00, we were both tired and went to bed.



No comments: