Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well again last night. About 1:00 AM Missy came in and quietly meowed at me. She had used the litter box and wanted it cleaned up. Anyhow, I was awake and needed to take my thyroid med so I went into the bathroom, where I keep that, and took it and then cleaned up the litter box. It took me awhile but I finally got back to sleep and slept until my usual 5:00 AM.

I want to get another box of Christmas cards today. I also want to buy some special ones for Scott and Ginger. I may start going through my photos again today to see if I can find some more of Scott's kids. Even if I don't find any more I need to straighten out the closets....especially the ones in the den and dining room. I have made a mess of them.  It's too cold to do anything else although it's not as cold as yesterday when the thermometer read 13 degrees. It's 32 degrees today.

Bob will be by at 7:00 to pick me up for breakfast out. That's ten minutes. I'd better get a vest on.

This is a photo of Ashley with Scott when she was a child. She's 26 now.



 More later...

I spent the morning going through all my photo albums getting all the photos I have out for Scott. He got none of the family photos in the divorce. I will send off the second packet of them on Monday. I spent 8 years scrap booking. It was the only hobby I ever had so when I gave it up, it was really different. One of Leslie's friends at Four County bought all my scrap booking stuff. I don't know what I would have done with all that stuff here in this small apartment. I had the third bedroom to put it in when I was in my own home.

While I was at it, I organized my closet again...at least the one in the den. I still have the dining room one to redo but I'm tired now.


More later...

This is Happy Holidays from the Florida Millers. This is Scott and Ginger.



Bob did not come over this evening. He was too tired and it was too cold to get out. Instead, I took my bath early and lay with Missy on the sofa and watched TV until I simply could not keep my eyes open any longer and we went to bed. It was only about 8:30 but I was very tired.

No comments: