Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday and a Sermon

I slept well again last night. I got up shortly after 5:00, got myself dressed and Missy and myself fed. Then I got the paper and read it. It is raining out today. 

I speak today at church. I had not realized I was scheduled until last Tuesday so I thought I would just work up the sermon after I got home from the hospital That worked out o.k.

I don't know how it will go. I didn't put a lot of work into it. I usually get it together a week or two beforehand. I will just do the best I can. We will also eat out somewhere after church...either Great China or Just Us. Whichever is fine with me.

Keith called last night and he got the header on my Outlook on the desktop fixed. It was simple and really I should have seen it myself. I did have a nice visit with him though. He had been studying for an exam and that was why I had not heard from him since I was in the hospital.

I am waiting until 8:45 to take my Acetaminophen. I want it to work best during church school and church.I am still pretty sore.

I see the Florida kids are still under tornado warnings. I have the weather on this morning following the progress.

More later....

No comments: