Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

We may go to Sirloin Stockade this morning for breakfast. Last week, once again, I got a cold breakfast at Eggberts. I am pretty hungry though. I went to bed at 8:00 last night and woke up at 3:30 and could not go back to sleep. I am just going to have to force myself to stay up later.

I got around earlier this morning so I will be hungrier. Eggberts is open at 7:00 but Sirloin Stockade doesn't open until 7:30. Since I have been up so long...I may not be able to wait for Sirloin Stockade.

I have been doing the crossword puzzle from last night's newspaper.  That's is something to kill time as well as to stimulate my brain.

I will have to make myself vacuum the apartment today. It has been over a week since I've done much cleaning. I am used to doing it every week like clockwork. I just haven't been up to it lately.  All I did this week was wet swifter the kitchen and bathroom floors a couple of days ago.

More later....

I got the apartment vacuumed this morning and also went out to church to prepare for the service tomorrow.  I ran the bulletins off and did some cleaning. I also did some decorating. Then I brought the trash home and put it in our dumpster here at the apartment.

Now I have been resting.  It is almost noon and I need to go to the market. I also need to go to Brahms and get some ice cream for tomorrow evening. I want to bake my apple brown betty and serve it with vanilla ice cream tomorrow evening.

More later....

I did get the ice cream at Brahms and I lay down and took a nap this afternoon while watching TV. I had such poor sleep last night.  Maybe I can stay up later this evening and sleep better tonight. Hopefully! It's quarter after 4:00 now. Maybe I will go to the market and get another apple for my apple brown betty tomorrow.

I bought two more gala apples for the  apple brown betty.I also bought two cake pans so I would have plenty this month.

Bob came over at 5:00..after I had had my nap, and stayed until after 6:30. There is really nothing on TV that we are interested in. We did have a bowl of Black Walnut ice cream.

I gave up and went to bed at 8:00 again.



No comments: