Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday and Church

I slept fairly well last night. At least it was better then usual. I still went to bed at 8:00 last night. I simply could not keep my eyes open any longer. I had vacuumed the apartment and even took a nap in the afternoon.Then I went out to church and did some cleaning and decorated for today's service.  Still I was exhausted.

I got up about 4:45 this morning. It will be another big day. I am presiding at church and we will go to Just Us for lunch. I imagine the congregation will be small today. John and Leslie are in Rapid City for a weekend meeting for his business. So the little great grandchild will not be there. Karan  has a cold and may not be there. Tonight I have the Living the Questions group. So after I do my newsletters, I will bake my apple brown betty to get ready for that 7:00 meeting.

Tomorrow I will meet Myra at the mall. We will have lunch so Bob will be on his own for his lunch. It's been awhile since I have seen Myra. While there, I also want to buy a birthday gift for Cheyenne...one of my great grandchildren. I usually get her a book. I had an aunt that always bought my sister and I books for gifts. That way we got in the habit of reading.  When I get home I will need to bake and ice my cake for the First Christian Church in Independence on Tuesday. So Monday will be busy too.

More later...

1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy your lunch with your friend Myra :)