Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well last night and got up shortly before 5:00. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. My bangs were curly so I took my curling iron and curled them the opposite way. That straightened them out some. Then I  caught up  yesterday's blog and will soon go feed Missy and lay out my meds.

I will pick up Bob for breakfast at Eggberts about 6:50. I do need to get some more money at the bank first. I don't have anything planned for the day. I am doing a little bit of laundry right now.

I noticed yesterday that the leaves from the ditch had blown up into our yard again. Kenny blew them into the ditch rather then to mulch them  so if it isn't too windy today, I will bag the ones up that have blown into my flower bed. We are to have a hard freeze tomorrow so I will have to do something to cover those little inpatients that made it through the winter under the leaves.  You can see they are the tiny green things in the front of the photo.



So...more later.

After Bob and I went to breakfast  I took him home. He picked up his two small loads of laundry and came back over to do them and also to check his bank account and mail.

After the laundry was finished, we went to Bartlesville to see the new farm store. We ate some popcorn there and then went to the mall to walk around. After that we went to get some berry tea at McCalisters. The manager was there working on the cash register. When he finished he asked us what we wanted and we told him. He gave us the tea and would not charge us. It was free gratis.

Then we came back to Coffeyville and after Bob picked up his car, he went on home. I lay on the sofa with Missy and watched TV for awhile. At 4:45, I got her the treats she loves about that time.

It's almost 5:00 now and I will go watch the news. It never did get very warm today.

More even later....

Bob came over at 5:10 to watch the news. He left at 6:00 and I took my bath and watched TV until 8:00 when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.  Then I went to bed.

No comments: