Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday and Exercise Class also Cinnamon Rolls.

Today is exercise class again. Afterward we will go up to Utopia and have cinnamon rolls and a Utopiachina. Then later, at lunchtime we will have hamburgers and french fries.

In the afternoon if there is no wind, I want to bag leaves.  I want to get those out of my flowerbed again. Trees are nice for shade but a pain in the neck for the mess in the fall.

I also need to get around to vacuuming the apartment again. I never did get that done this week. When I go to exercise class, I have a hard time getting everything done.

Tomorrow, from 8:00 AM until 3:00, we have the rummage sale at the senior center. Bob and I are sharing a table.  I have culled out a bunch of stuff to get rid of. Eventually, as I get older and perhaps more frail, I will need to move down with Scott and Ginger and I will have an auction at that point and get rid of my furniture. It won't bring much. Although it's all Drexel and Thomasville, really good furniture, most of it was bought in the 70's and early 80's..except for the dining room table which was made by the Amish. We bought that in the middle 2000's.  Bob really wanted that. We sold our other Thomasville dining room table and chairs to Bobby and Karan.

Yesterday evening I climbed up on my step stool and changed the direction of my ceiling fan to clockwise to get as much of the heat that goes to the ceiling down where it would do me some good. That worked fine. Bob was here and lent me a shoulder to touch for balance.

More later....

Exercises went fine and afterward we set up the tables for the rummage sale tomorrow.  Then we went to Utopia and had our cinnamon rolls and Utopiachinos.  So I wasn't too hungry for lunch. I did want to clean up some of the leaves that are still blowing around. I filled two plastic bags.

Then I fixed lunch. It was about 12:30 when we ate.

Bob brought his bills and is going to schedule them to be paid. I have all mine except the Cox bill. It may come today since Bob got his this morning.

More later....

I lay down with Missy in the afternoon and took a short nap.  Later...around 5:20, Bob came over to read the newspaper and watch the news..including Brooks and Shields.  He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and lay again with Missy on the sofa and watched TV until 8:15 when I just had to go to bed.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So nice to have a plan for the future. I hope you can remain on
your own for a while yet.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sister-Three. I am still able to do everything I want to do so that is a future plan!