Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises and Bingo Day

I slept very well last night. I went to bed later and that may be a part of the answer but I also took a Zyrtec tablet and that kept my sinus' from draining all night and waking me up. I had turned the furnace/air conditioning off altogether. It was 50 degrees in the apartment when I woke up.

Today I will pick up Bob for exercises and afterward come back home to fix lunch. We will have spaghetti and garlic bread, a salad, a veggie and then a fruit cup for dessert. After lunch, I will go to the senior center for Bingo. Asbury Village retirement center plays that with us and provides the prizes.

Then, if I have the time, I will drop by Gary's Jewelry and check on the ring mounting.

So, more later...

I did drop by Gary's after the bingo party but he had no mountings at all but just a catalog. I told Leslie about that. Then she told me about a local jeweler who is a master jeweler. I went by and talked to him and if she is not busy tomorrow at work, she is going to go by the Independence store location and talk to him.

Later I came home and  rested and later Bob came over to watch the news.

After he left I took my bath and watched "The great war" on PBS. I fell sleep in the middle of it  so didn't get to finish it. I went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: