Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Terrible Night

This is the worst cold I have ever had! I coughed and blew my nose all night and got very little sleep after 1:30.  It was miserable!  I will not go to breakfast this morning nor out to church to clean with the group. I am running 100 degrees of temperature too. That's low grade but I am so miserable it could be much higher then that.

I am sure Missy didn't get much sleep either with all that blowing and coughing.

I will just eat a bowl of oatmeal and some juice and coffee and stay in my pajamas.

More later...

I have been miserable all morning with lots coughing and  blowing! I did eat my oatmeal. My mom always said feed a cold and starve a fever.

Missy wants to go outside but I am still in my pjs. I am not up to going outside at this point.

Maybe more later....

I got dressed about 10:00 and took Missy out for awhile in the sunshine. I am still blowing and coughing and no better.  I don't know how I will  sleep tonight. Last night was a nightmare.

I heated up some Progresso soup. I cant say that I was impressed but it was something warm in my stomach. I have just been playing Free Cell since Bob left. He came about 1:00 and stayed awhile. I hope he doesn't get sick too.

More even later...

I laid around all afternoon and slept some. At 8:30 after taking my bath and some more codeine cough syrup. I went to bed.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Yes feed that cold and curse it too and tell it to get the he** out! Get better soon and take care :)

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Deb. I know it's just a matter of time. The cough is worse then the cold at this point.