Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

Bob will be by at 7:00 or thereabouts to pick me up for breakfast. I may have an omelet this morning. It's been awhile since I've had one.

I slept well again last night. Missy woke me up at 5:00 AM to clean out her litter box....fussy cat. I got up then and got dressed and around for the day. I had a cup of Chai to have a warm drink to open up the day.

More later....

We had breakfast but I was not impressed. The pancakes were cold and so were the eggs and bacon.  The computer was down and we almost never got our bills.  I don't care to go back again. There is no consistency to their service.

More later...

I warmed up the spaghetti and toasted some garlic bread for our lunch.  He did a couple of loads of laundry while we ate and checked out his computer. Then he plugged it in to let it charge.  

I got the flowerbed replanted and re-mulched where I took out the lavender. It looks sparse right now but I will try to plant others stuff in there from time to time to fill it.  Bob borrowed a shovel from Merrill and dug out the roots of the last lavender plant I cut down. Then I spread the remainder of the red mulch.

Bob went home to take a nap.

The mailman came and Howard's DVD and material arrived. I called Judy and took it by to Howard so he could look it over before we meet next weekend at Marilyn's. 

After all this was done, I went up to Happy Nails and got another pedicure. No sense getting a manicure since I work in the yard.

Bob will be back tonight to watch the news.

More later...

Bob decided to just stay home. Saturday evening is a terrible time for TV.  There's nothing on of any interest.

I took my shower and washed my hair and dried it. In another fifteen minutes I will go to bed. I've had a big day. 

No comments: