Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday and Exercise Day Again

I slept really well last night! Since I didn't take the cough med, I took my Zyrtec again.  That always helps me sleep.

I fixed my own and Missy's breakfast after I got myself ready for the day. Bob came by at 8:40 and picked me up for exercise class. I went but afterward I noticed I still have the loose cough. I may take some more cough medicine later after the Zyrtec wears off. I still have one or two doses of it.

Exercise class went well.

In a little while I will fix spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch. I will have some kind of veggie with it but haven't decided which one yet.  I am out of green beans and that is the logical choice with spaghetti

After lunch, I will go to Bingo back up at the senior center. It will run from 1:00 until 2:30.  Right now I had better decide which veggie I will have for lunch. I have some banana pudding for dessert.

More later...

Lunch was good! We had broccoli with our spaghetti and garlic toast.  After cleaning up after lunch I went to Bingo at the senior center.

When I got home, I took Missy out for awhile. Later in the afternoon I was visiting with Marilyn when suddenly I had stomach cramps and had to make a run to the bathroom. I was nauseated and trembley. Then I had dry heaves. I took some Tums and lay down for awhile with a plastic wastebasket nearby.  After awhile the episode cleared up.  I don't know what that was. I was afraid I was going to be sick all over again.

Scott texted me this evening and we discussed the cruise they are taking Linda and me on in June 2018.  They wanted me to choose whether to take an Alaskan cruise or a river cruise in Europe.  I finally chose the river cruise. Ginger made the arrangements.

A huge storm with a lot of thunder and rain came up and it poured for awhile. I think it has let up now. I wonder if my flower pots are still there. That was quite a wind with it.

I lay on the sofa with Missy for an hour and even napped. Finally at 9:00, I got up and took my bath and got ready to go on to bed.   

No comments: