Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday and an Eye Appointment

I did not sleep well last night. I had too much going through my head. I finally just got up at 4:00 and came in here to read the e-mail and do my blog.

In a little while I will dress and get ready for my day. Missy is still on the bed. When she gets up I will make it and get her breakfast and mine. Then I will need to water the flowerbeds.

I will not cook lunch today. I have a 10:30 appointment in Caney with my optometrist.  This is my yearly appointment. My brother-in-law, Bob, has a Bartlesville appointment at 9:30 with Dr. Eslicker's nurse practitioner. He missed his appointment on Monday so now he will just see the nurse practitioner. I will meet him after our appointments and we will have lunch at McCalister's and perhaps walk around the mall. I also want to see if I can see the podiatrist, Dr. Webb, about my left foot bunion. I want to see if he can repair that failed bunion surgery so I won't get back home soon enough to go play Bunco at Asbury.

More later...

I have fed Missy and myself and watered all the flowers and tomato plant and dead headed the flowers. Before I leave this morning, I want to run the vacuum sweeper in the living room and perhaps the dining room.

I haven't taken my Zyrtec for two nights and that may be why I didn't sleep well last night. I notice I am having a sneezing episode this morning.  So maybe I should take some.

More later... 

I got the vacuuming all finished and dusting too before I left for Caney and my eye appointment. I met Bob and McCalister's at 11:30 and we had lunch. Afterward he went home and I stopped at Dr. Webb's to check about repair of my failed bunion.  I have an appointment to meet with him on Monday at 2:30. I have an appointment with Dr. Peaster on Tuesday to discuss redoing my bladder surgery.   What a mess!

I did get home in time to go out to Asbury to play Bunco. And surprise of surprises, I won "most Buncos".  The prize was a cute jar that was supposed to hold little hearts on which you would print your blessings.  I don't know what I will do with that but it is cute.

After I got home the newspaper came and I read that and did the crossword puzzle. Around 5:00 Bob came over to watch the news and read the newspaper. He left sometime after 6:00.  I took my bath and Missy and I watched TV...a PBS special about Yellowstone Park and all of it's animals and birds. Missy really gets into shows about animals and birds.

At 9:00, Missy and I went to bed. I was exhausted!  

No comments: