Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday and Exercises

I slept really well last night. Again, before I went to bed, I took Zyrtec and that kept my sinus' from draining and I slept well.

I got up at 5:30 and got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself. As soon as I see the "Weather on the Eights", the local weather,  I will take Missy outside while it's still relatively cool. I will need to water all my flowers too.  It's supposed to be up in the 90's today.

We will have the spaghetti again today with garlic toast, green beans and a salad.

More later...

Well, I got the flowers watered, took Missy out for awhile and went to Brahms and bought some garlic toast. I picked up Bob at 8:40 and we went to exercise class. Afterward I dropped him off at his home, I came on back to my apartment.  I am feeling worn out today so will not do much. I could wash the bathroom floor. That's a small area. But I don't feel up to much of anything else. I don't know why I am so tired. I suppose it could be the Zyrtec.

More later...

After lunch I laid down with Missy and took a short nap and then felt somewhat better. Afterward I went over to Marilyn's and printed off an item she wanted to give to me.  She has a new laptop computer that she is not familiar with. I tried to explain the way to use it but I am not sure she got it.  After that I had a cup of tea with her and some chocolate pie.

After I got home I went to the courthouse to see if  I could get a certified copy of my birth certificate.  Bonnie wasn't there but Lynn told me I would need to contact Topeka and get that done so she gave me a form with the telephone number and the web site and when I got home I called. The copy itself cost $15.00 but handling is $18.00 and there was extra funding for UPS adding up to a total of $46.25....all for a certified copy of my birth certificate. What a racket! But I have to have it to get a passport for next June's cruise to Alaska.

Then I got finished just in time for Bob to come over to watch the news. He left at 6:30 and I took my bath and laid down with Missy to watch TV. I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: