Saturday, August 5, 2017

Friday and a Quiet Day


I awoke at  3:00 AM and could not go back to sleep. Finally I just got up.

I didn't do much today except cook lunch. I was so tired.

We had chicken and boiled potatoes and the rest of the beans. Then we had the rest of the chocolate pudding for dessert. 

After lunch was much more productive.

I managed to find a valid telephone number for The KUMC and called them to change my appointment. I got one for September 11th at 11:00 in the morning.  Leslie said to grab that one so I did. She will take me up there for my consultation appointment. She and Karan are going to Kansas City on the 8th as 9th for her to see Sheri's hairdresser to get her hair done. Then on the 11th, she and I will drive back up there for this appointment. She seemed nonplussed about it though.  I will try to schedule any surgery after October 10th.  I would like to take my tour of the salt mines near Hutchinson. It's on October 10th.  After that, I don't care about the date.

That took most of the afternoon and I forgot to pay my rent. I had the check all made out but didn't realize I had not gone to the bank until it was  too late.I texted Betty about it and she said that was o.k.

Bob came over at 5:15 to watch the news. I had fixed the strawberries I bought at Walmart and we had a small bowl of them. He left at 6:30 after we watched Brooks and Shields on PBS,

I took my bath and Missy and I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: