Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thursday and Housecleaning

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up several times but did get back to sleep each time. I finally just got up shortly before 5:00. I have fed Missy and myself and have myself dressed and ready for the day. It's still dark out so I won't take Missy out until it gets light out.

We will have chicken for lunch today. I will boil some potatoes and we will have a veggie. Bob said he would bring a salad that he could use the tomatoes in. I have the rest of the chocolate pudding for dessert.

I want to clean the apartment today. I haven't done much except laundry this week. I will wash both the bathroom and kitchen floors and this afternoon I will vacuum the carpets and dust.

I noticed Bob's computer had shut down overnight. I hit the switch again this morning and finally got it back up. I set it on "sleep" in hopes it will not completely shut down again. In a little while I will go hit "enter" and see if it will come back up. I would hate to have to send it back to Keith to be reformatted again.

More later...

I got the floors all scrubbed and wiped down and the carpets all cleaned and vacuumed. I also did a load of laundry and folded it and put it away. Then I dusted.  I am really tired. Bob called a little bit ago to say he would be late for lunch. I suggested we just eat out since I am so tired. He agreed.  We may eat at the Sunshine Shop. We have never eaten there. I am very tired. I took the hose that leaked off the cabinet it fits into and poured some gorilla glue around the crack in the screw on part. It was the part that was cracked. That may not help but if it stops the leak there, I won't have to buy another hose.

We will see if it works.

The sunshine shop was real good. Bob got a huge taco salad and I got a pig sandwich. We both had a cherry lime aid and we split a piece of apple pie. It was huge but very good.  He is her now paying some bills on his computer. It is still working alright. I hope it continues. I don't think Keith has time to reformat the hard drive and start over.

More later...I am going to take a nap. I am really tired.

Bob came over to pay his bills online. He left after he read the paper and watched the news.

I took my bath and Missy and I went to bed after he left.

No comments: