Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I went to bed shortly after 9:00 last night and woke up at 3:00. I went to the bathroom and went back to bed. I was never able to get back to sleep. I had taken a Zzzquil at bedtime so I couldn't take another. I just lay there wide awake. Finally at 4:30 I just got up. I will definitely need a nap today.

I will pick up Bob this morning at 6:50 and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast. I don't know what I will do after that...probably read.

The hurricane hit Texas last night. This will be a major disaster.

Missy just came in to join me here in the den.  It's almost 5:00 now. I may as well get dressed....

So more later....

I picked up Bob about 6:45 and we went to Eggberts to have breakfast. It was a good breakfast but certainly not what we ordered. I ordered a sausage and cheese omelet with fruit and a biscuit. I got hash browns instead.  (I never eat potatoes for breakfast)

Bob ordered a western omelet with sausage instead of ham and he got ham anyway. This we paid almost $10.00 each for a...breakfast.

We may not go back to this Eggberts again for awhile.

I have been reading the book "Einstein" by Walter Isaacson and it is huge. 551 pages plus sources. I am on page 355 now. But it is very interesting.  It is Bob's book. He has not read it. It's a bit deep but once you get past the first couple of chapters, it's very interesting.

More later...

I took my bath after Bob left and put my PJs on to read.

I read all afternoon and into the evening. At 10:00 I finally went to bed. I did not take any Zzztec.

No comments: