Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises

I slept pretty well last night. I  am glad I missed the president's speech last night and from the video I've seen of it, he is digging his own grave again as president. He condemns the press for doing their job. He has completely alienated McConnell, whom he needs to get his legislation through congress. He has no  presidential decorum at all.

It was almost just as bad at the city commission meeting I attended last night but it was on a smaller scale.  

Today I will go to exercise class and afterward will come home to warm up the tuna casserole. I will fix some more peas and Bob will bring a salad.

More later....

Our lunch went well. I will save what little is left for Karan.

After 1:00 I went to game day at the Senior Center. I took some cookies for my treat.

When I got home I lay with Missy on the couch until the newspaper came. Then I read that and did the crossword puzzle. Bob came about 5:15 and stayed until 6:15. I took my bath at 7:00 and laid down with Missy and watched TV until bedtime.  I went to bed at 9:00.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you slept well. It is so important to feeling good. Half the time I can't sleep all night and then I am miserable the next day. I can see how folks get hooked on sleeping pills. It is very discouraging, but I just walk on and try to keep going!