Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tuesday and Cake Day

I slept very well last night...for the first time in weeks.

I got up at 5:00 as usual.  I got myself ready for the day and went on up to Independence with the cakes. Then I got my hair done. Bob did not go. He had a committee meeting. When I got home I learned that his meeting had suddenly been cancelled.

I fixed hamburgers and shoestrings for lunch. After lunch Marilyn R. came over and I told her about my appointment yesterday.

After Bob left from lunch, I laid down with Missy and watched TV for awhile.

The compounding pharmacy called and I gave them my credit card number for my prescription. I had learned at Walgreen's that the  prescription Dr. P. wanted me to use would cost $371. I knew I couldn't afford that med. I called them and they asked me to check on the second one they wanted me to use in it's place.  It was $467. I couldn't afford that either. So I called them back again and after six tries, I finally got them again on the phone. They will have a compounding pharmacy in Lenexa make it up for me. That will be $75.00 each time it must be filled. The antibiotic I am to take before my next appointment on November 6th was $11 and change.

What a mess.

Then Bob came to watch the news. He left at 6:15.

I will take my bath later. I want to watch episode three of the Vietnam War on PBS. I will get back to this later. I went to bed at 9:15.

No comments: