Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept really well again last night. I did take a melatonin tablet and I think that helps. It also helps to have one less problem to think about.

I do have the trip to Hutchinson to go through the salt mines in October on the 10th.

I have one doctor's appointment out of the way and won't have another until November 6th. 

In January, I want to get the surgery redone.  That will give me plenty of time to heal before the cruise. Sometime after the first of the year, I will need to get my passport for that cruise in June.

I got up pretty early but had plenty of sleep. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will pick up Bob about 7:00 for breakfast at Eggberts.

He will go to Tulsa today with some of his classmates...to have lunch and a reunion.  That should be fun for him.

I'm not sure what I will do today.  I have cleaned the apartment and raked and bagged leaves. I may just read. I have been working on my book for a week but have been too busy to read very much.

More later...

I ended up calling Karan and we went to Bartlesville and ate out at McCalisters.  Then we shopped at Christopher and Banks. Karan bought several new things.  I couldn't find anything I needed. I tried on some grey jeans but they were too large.

Then we came back home.

I had received my new med in the mail.

I read awhile and then watched Dateline until 9:00 when I took my bath and used my new med. Then Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: