Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept like a log last night. I don't know whether it was the popcorn I made for Bob and myself or the tea I drank last evening. But something helped me sleep well.

I heard from Keith on my blog this morning that they have not yet received the laptop and he doesn't have any idea who sent that text from his phone to my phone.   He says they have not even received the laptop yet. I hope he kept the tracking information I sent him. Unless it's in the car, I must have tossed it after I sent it to him. I will check after it gets light out.

Aha! I found it! If he needs the tracking number I can send it to him again. I see on my blog that I sent it to him on the 24th of October. He should have had it by now.

I plan to go on to exercise class today. I have missed twice last week. I plan to drive today.

I fixed chili this morning since it cold out. We will have that for lunch, I have it on 2 in the slow cooker to keep it warm. 

I picked Bob up and we went on to exercise class. 

Afterward  we had our chili and he left to go home.

Later I checked into a hot spot over at US Cellular that he might get to be able to get online in his apartment. He uses mine now but that limits how much he can use his computer. It took me thirty minutes to get it hooked up and going but he is delighted to have his computer in his own apartment.

Now he can check the news and even play Freecell.

We will have to refresh his memory about how to use the e-mail though. He has used it so seldom, he is lost on how to use it. I will have to show him again.

I stayed home this evening and laid down with Missy. Later, at 7:00, I took my bath and laid back down with her. The Kansas University Medical Center called this evening to confirm my appointment next Monday the 6th of November at 1:00. There were no special instructions. 

I will go in now and watch Antiques Roadshow. At 9:00 Missy and I will go to bed. I had another cup of tea. We will see if that's what helped me to sleep so well last night.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Margie--
Fleta says the hardest part is the day by day being alone in your decisions and
not having that person that you spoke everything to! Just the little stuff that happens during the day--you told someone about it and they listened and shared your life! She says
alone is the hardest part!

Margie's Musings said...

Tell Fleta that's the joy of having close friends nearby. You can talk to them and that's not really the same but it helps.