Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well last night. I picked up Bob for breakfast at Eggberts at 6:50 and we had omelets. They were very good. I went out to Woodshed and bought gas and then at 9:15, I picked him up and we went to Bartlesville. We wanted to see how the new shopping center was coming along.

While I was at TJ Maxx, I called Betty about the antenna Keith wanted to install. She said she had the best antenna money could buy on her house and the lake house as well and she would have her nephew put one of those on the apartments if one other of the tenants wanted it too. Marilyn R. was interested. So I texted Betty to tell her Marilyn would like that too.  I guess we will get it. I e-mailed Keith that I would let her handle the antenna and he and Esther could visit with me and the family instead of him crawling around on the apartment complex roof.  I will keep my Cox internet though. Keith did not think the mifi would be strong enough for my three computers.

We walked around the shopping center and also the mall as Bob was looking for a winter coat.  He found one he liked but it was more expensive then he wanted to pay and so he will continue looking.

I took him home after that. He was too tired to shop anymore. I came on back home and went over to the Russells to tell them about Betty's offer. I don't know whether they will accept or not. They have plenty of money and are not struggling like Marilyn and I are.

I have read the paper and are now working to catch the blog up.

So...more later...

I talked to Rick this evening. He too is interested in the antenna Betty proposes. That's three of us for sure. 

Bob didn't come over this evening. He is not feeling well. He took some Pepto Bismo.  He thinks he's better now.

I took my bath and watched TV with Missy. About 9:00 we will go to bed. First, I will set my clocks back an hour.

No comments: