Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday and Church

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up at 2:00, went to the bathroom and after I heard her gentle "mew", I cleaned up Missy's litter box.  Then I went back to bed. I didn't get back to sleep until sometime around 3:00 AM. But I didn't wake up again until 6:00.

I got up and dressed and fed Missy and myself and will watch the weather channel and work on the blog for awhile.

We were forecast for some serious weather last night but it went north of us. That's good!

I need to send the Coffeyville Journal the Church Brief for next week. I usually do that on Saturday but I forgot to get that done. So I will do it this morning.

Bob drives this morning. He will pick up me and then go get Phyllis F. In all probability, after church, we will go to "Just Us" over at Cherryvale for lunch.

So more later...I will get the Church Brief done.

Well, I got that done and also ordered cat litter from Amazon Smile. That weighs so much I have a time getting it to the car when I buy it at Walmart. Amazon will send it to me freight free.

Phyllis picked us both up from church and afterward we all went  to Great China for a change. Karan went too since Becky didn't come to church today.

Then she brought us all home afterward. We had a very good dinner.

Now I will do my newsletters and get them in the mail tomorrow...the ones that are not in e-mail.

So more later...

I got the newsletters done and those not in e-mail out on the mailbox to be picked up tomorrow.  I also got a birthday card off to Steve D. whose birthday is Thursday.

I have the laundry in the dryer too. Missy wet on another bathmat so I have that one in the washer waiting for more laundry to be done. I guess I will go get the crossword puzzle finished in the Independence Reporter. I got part of it finished before Phyllis F. came to pick me up this morning.

I did find out something about my friend Gay. I called Adele, her sister, this afternoon and they are waiting for Gay to be released from the hospital this afternoon. One thing they learned was that she was very low on B-12 and also very low on B-1..thymine. That could make her disoriented and dizzy and unable to stand so they are thinking that was her problem. They are giving it to her IV because they think she does not absorb it well.

Time will tell if that is the case. Adele is staying with her and sleeping in the bed with her...just in case she needs someone to be there with her. I will call Adele tomorrow and see how Gay is doing at home.

More later...

Bob came over to watch TV while I was gone to get gas. He stayed until 7:00 and left before 60 Minutes was over. Strange....

I will take my bath and get ready for bed. It is 8:45 and I usually go to bed by 9:00. I ate some fish brought to me by my neighbors and it did not set well. It was very good but I just couldn't seem to digest it.

I guess I'll go to bed.  It's time.

No comments: