Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday and Hair Day


I did get the glasses and they may be working. I slept very well last night. I did wake up at 2:00 as usual but after I got back to bed, I got back to sleep.

This morning I will deliver the cakes by myself. Bob has a board meeting at the senior center. We may drive back up to Independence to eat at Big Cheese after I get my hair done.  We look forward to that every other Tuesday.

I have no plan for the afternoon. I may rake leaves. They are becoming a real pest. I may just blow them off our area. They will be back continually as the fall progresses.

More later...

I went to Independence by myself and delivered the cakes. Then I went to my hair appointment and came right back home.  I washed my car since the weather was to be nice this week. When I got home Bob came over and we drove back to Independence to eat at Big Cheese. We decided to drive on to Bartlesville to check out the new TJ Maxx store there next door to Lowe's. We walked all over the store and Bob bought some new socks. That's all we did. Then we drove back to Coffeyville and he took me home. I laid down with Missy and took a rest. I don't know that I slept any but I did rest.

When we got up, I took Missy outside for awhile. She loves it out there in the sunshine. After the newspaper came, I read that and we came back inside. It was too windy to rake leaves. That will have to wait for a calm day. We were probably out there 30 or 40 minutes. She was ready to come back inside and have her treats.

Later, Bob came over to watch the news and we had a small bowl of Butter Brickle ice cream. After he left at 6:30, I took my bath and laid back down with Missy and we watched PBS until bedtime.

It's 8:25 now and I will try to stay awake until 9:00 when Missy and I will go to bed.. 

No comments: