Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday and Exercise Class



Today I will go to exercise class. I missed Friday because I went to Chanute to meet Gay and her friends for lunch.

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up once to go to the bathroom and got back to sleep until almost 5:00 AM.

This is a photo Leslie took at church of her granddaughter and Levi at prayer before taking up the offering. Karan is presiding and doing the prayer.

 Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and indoor



I uploaded some photos from yesterday's cookie party at John and Leslie's. I will post them here.

This is John's sister, Alberta. She attended the cookie party yesterday.

This is John and Leslie holding their dogs. Leslie is holding Mini and John is holding his new puppy. I  asked Leslie the name of that puppy and it's Octativa and she is a blue heeler. They have a huge Christmas tree in their living room. They are standing in front of it. Leslie decorates the entire house.

I finally got to see the puppies. They are adorable. There are nine of them. I would post some photos of them but they are on my phone and I have not learned how to post photos from my phone.

Here is one I took from Leslie's facebook page. There are nine of them and so the photo is rather full.

 Image may contain: dog

Aren't they cute? There are three multi colored ones. They are more valuable. And five of these are now sold when the time comes that they can leave their mother. They are registered Corgis. Leslie is holding their mama, Mini, in the above photo.

This is Jeff, He is the husband of Leslie's best friend, Cyndi. Cyndi came later and I did not get her photo or most of the others either.

This is John and Leslie's new leather couch. That was their Christmas gift to one another. That is John R. sitting there. He is a friend from church.  Notice the cup lights and the lights under the chairs. They also have nice trays that fit on each armrest. Very classy!

I tasted two or three cookies and also some of Leslie's special eggnog. She makes it up herself and it has "nog" in it. It is delicious! 

We left about 4:30. I did not want to run onto deer on my way home. We made it safely though.

Today I may go to exercise class since I missed on Friday. Then I plan to have chicken for lunch with potatoes and a veggie. Bob will bring a salad. I have all those cookies for dessert...if we need any dessert.

More later....I just noticed my Christmas cactus is in full bloom.
Here it is. How about that!

We've had our lunch and I have the dishes in the dishwasher. Bob went to get a pedicure. If and when he gets finished, I will go in to get mine done too.  

More later...

I got my pedicure after Bob finished his. It looks so much better. If I could grow some nails, I would occasionally blow myself to a manicure too. Leslie had one yesterday and that looked so nice.

There is no paper today so I am just playing solitaire and when I picked up the mail, there was a Christmas card from Keith and Esther. I also got one from the Attorney General of Kansas and the new Governor. Whoopie!

Bob will be over later to watch the CBS news.

So more later....

Bob did come over to watch the news and after that was over he left.  I took my bath and watched a little TV but there was really nothing on I was interested in watching.   About 8:00 I became very sleepy and thought about going on to bed but realized I would be up in the middle of the night if I did that so I will try to make it until 9:00.

Maybe I can read for awhile.

I read until nearly 9:00 and then Missy and I went on to bed.



No comments: