Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday and Exercise Class

I slept well until 1:00 and then when I woke up and went to the bathroom, I could not get back to sleep. Finally I got up and took a dose of Zzzquil. That worked. I slept until 5:00 and woke up feeling groggy. That was probably because of the Zzzquil. I have drunk one cup of coffee and a cup of Chai Latte. Hopefully that will wake me up better before time to go to exercise class.

I don't have another plan for today.

I did go on to exercise class and afterward Bob and Joanne went to the Donut Palace for a long john. I came on home to find, edit and print off that bulletin for Sunday.

Later he came over to have me help him change his bank password.  I got that done right away but called his bank to walk me through their process.

We ate the rest of the veggie beef soup. It was good. Monday I will make cornbread and beans for lunch. We will have plenty so we will invite Joanne, Bob's girlfriend. We will eat breakfast out in the morning. Then we may not eat again all day. If we do, we will try that skillet sausage casserole I bought at Country Mart yesterday.

More later...
 I went out to Walmart for a new battery for my watch. I just bought one last fall. It turns out that the battery she took out of my watch was magnetized. That's what killed it. I will try once again to use this watch. If this battery dies in six months, I will have to buy a new watch. Something is magnetizing this watch's battery.

More even later...

I puttered around all afternoon and by 8:00 I was very tired. I took my bath and Missy and I went to bed. I tried to watch a movie but just couldn't get into it.

No comments: