Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday and Breakfast Out Again

I slept fairly well last night. I got up at 5:00, as usual. By 7:00 I picked Bob up for breakfast at Eggberts. I intended to go to Owasso but by the time I went to the church and decorated for the theme tomorrow and printed off the bulletins, and I went to Independence to get some powder base for my makeup and then to their Walmart to get a few groceries, it was too late. I got home and put away my groceries and by noon I was just too tired and still full from breakfast.

Bob and Joanne went to Bartlesville, I think. I had just been down there last Saturday (and so had they) so I did not want to go again today.

I am tired. I may just take a nap. I think that's where Missy went. ...in on my bed.

I checked my e mail and found a notification that if I did not update my e mail settings, within 24 hours, my e mail would not work.   So I contacted the service program I have subscribed to and had the tech go to my e mail settings and change them to the new ones.  Then I thought about the little laptop in the den. It is running XP for an operating system.  It is so old it cannot be upgraded.  I got hold of a tech on it and was told that that old operating system's  e mail system could not handle the new settings. So on that one, I will have to use web mail for my e mail. Bummer! I will be so glad to get my desktop computer back.

I had Bob bring his laptop over to be checked and his was fine. I did update his Glary Utility. He doesn't know how to update his programs and updating keeps the security updated too.

Finally, after Bob left, I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: