Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday and a Dental Appointment

I woke up twice in the night and finally just got up at 4:30. I had had eight hours sleep.

I stripped my bed and did some laundry. Missy had wet on the clean towel I put under her litter box last evening. She had gone almost four days without doing that and then she did it twice in one day. Go figure!

My dental appointment is to get my teeth cleaned.  Bob will come over while I am gone and do his white laundry. That's a very small load and he hates to spend all that money to do a small load so I encourage him to do that one over here. 

I will get back to this later. I had better get ready for my day. My appointment is at 9:00.  I will need to get my laundry out of the washer and dryer before I leave. 

The laundry is out of the dryer, folded and put away. The kitchen and bathroom is cleaned and the floors are cleaned too.   All I have to do later today is warm up the meatloaf for lunch and vacuum and dust. I can get that done this afternoon. I have even taken the trash over to to trash containers...even in this horrible wind.  The leaves are whipping around everywhere. I can't keep my dining room doorway cleared. 

We haven't even begun winter and already I am ready for spring.  We are forecast some light snow later this week. I wonder if we will get it. The forecasters are having a terrible time with their forecasts. They can't seem to get them right. 

Time to go to my dental appointment. I will get back to this later this afternoon after I vacuum and dust.

I went to my dental appointment and also saw the Dr. for an exam. When I got home I vacuumed the entire apartment.  I still have to dust.

I stopped long enough to make some "cake mix" cookies from a carrot cake box mix I had on hand. I added pecans. They were good cookies. 

Bob came for lunch at noon since I was making the cookies. He left around 1:00 to go finish his laundry.  

This is my daughter's new hairdo.

 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

I guess I will read some more.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

Your aging cat makes me think of my puppy and his potty training: He will go for five or six days with no accidents; then just as I think my training job is done, I find what looks like a lincoln log in the living room.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, Donna. But the cat is 15 years old in March and I cant bring myself to have her put down. She's a lot of company.

Galla Creek said...

We are training our corgi. It is a lo or of love but almost like raising a child again!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Our pets are a lot of company even when they are old and start having some problems. As my little Pomeranian gets older, he just turned 13 at the end of the month, I am more attached to him than ever. He is such a loving little guy and always doing things to make us laugh.

When the other commenters mentioned puppy potty training, it made me think of puppy training wee wee pads and if they might save you a lot of laundry time if you could use one under your kitty's litter box each day instead of a bath mat or towel. They sell them at Dollar General store in our area.