Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept well again last night. However Missy wet on the towel under her litter box so I did laundry early this morning. I had both bathmats, the towel, my bras in their net bag and anything else I had in my laundry basket.  Anyhow everything is in the dryer now. This is getting to be a real mess. At least once a day she can't make it all the way into the litter box before she wets. That means I have laundry about every other day.

I will go to church this morning and we will eat over at "Just Us" afterward.  I have invited Rick and Carmen to church and out to eat with us afterward but I haven't seen them for several days so I left a note of invitation under their windshield wiper. Hopefully, they will come.

I have had my breakfast and fed Missy too. I read the newspaper. There was a "disaster" at Independence's City Hall. The building is empty since they have been renovating it. But there was a major water leak there over the weekend and everything was ruined. The furniture, the computers, and everything else.

More later...

We had our worship service and dinner afterward at "Just Us" in Cherryvale. Then I came home and did my congregational newsletters.  I had some problems with saving the congregational  2018 newsletter in a separate folder but messed with it long enough to get it done.... finally.

It's a little after 3:00 now and I am finally finished.
Bob came over after 4:00 and stayed to watch the news. After he left at 7:00..after 60 Minutes...I took my bath and read and then Missy and I went to bed at 9:00. 

No comments: