Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday and Cold Weather

I slept well last night. I did wake up at 2:00 as usual but after cleaning up the litter box and taking my med, I got back to sleep until 4:00. I got up shortly after that.

Keith called last evening twice. He is home from Africa now.  He was appalled at the poverty there. We had a nice visit though. He is so good about calling. We always called him our family's "teddy bear".  He is very loving.

A thunderstorm is supposed to move in today. It will also be colder. I am glad I got some of the eaves cleaned up yesterday. I took the blower around to the east side and blew the leaves away from the back door and the hose box.

I don't have anything planned for today. It will be cold and wet so I will stay home and stay in. Maybe I can continue cleaning out my files. 

More later....

I did go to Utopia and meet with my friends this morning. I also went back out to Walmart to get a couple of things I forgot yesterday.  I also bought gas today. We are forecast for sleet, snow or light hail tonight. It is already getting cold. Spring! Bah Humbug!

After Monday, I may cancel my facebook account. I will wait to see what they have to say about their breach of our trust at that time. 

More even later...

 I read this afternoon for awhile. I also went out to Woodshed and bought a tank of gas.

This evening I watched another episode of "Hollywood Remembers". This one was on Anthony Quinn. That reminded me of one of my favorite old movies. It was "The Shoes of The Fisherman". In it Quinn played the part of the Pope.  I took my shower and got ready for bed and then I downloaded it and for $2.95. I watched it. It finished about 10:00 and Missy and I went on to bed..I still enjoyed it! Anyone that hasn't seen it should rent it or buy it and watch it.

No comments: